Here is Jason’s High Quality Gluten Free All Purpose Flour Mix and Gluten Free Pastry Mix. The All Purpose recipe will make 1200 grams which is 1.2 kilograms, which is roughly 8 to 9 cups. Why in grams? Because in order to get the best of your gluten free baking, precision is absolutely necessary. Also, measuring in grams, just makes you feel like a professional baker.
High Quality Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
The ingredients for the All Purpose Flour were purchased from Vitacost or Amazon and they are delivered right to your door. How easy is that?
- White Rice Flour (GET IT HERE)
- Brown Rice Flour (GET IT HERE)
- Potato Starch (GET IT HERE)
- Tapioca Flour aka Tapioca Starch (GET IT HERE)
- Potato Flour (GET IT HERE)
- Oat Flour (GET IT HERE)
Gluten Free Pastry Flour
To make the Pastry Flour, you will need to have the additional ingredients to add to the All Purpose Flour Mix:
- Blanched, Finely Ground Almond Flour (GET IT HERE)
- Cornstarch (purchased from local grocery store)
- 450 grams White Rice Flour
- 300 grams Brown Rice Flour
- 200 grams Potato Starch
- 150 grams Tapioca Starch
- 50 grams Potato Flour
- 50 grams Oat Flour
- In a medium size bowl, measure each ingredient on a scale.
- Add each ingredient to a large bowl.
- Whisk the ingredients together
- Store in an airtight container
GLUTEN FREE PASTRY FLOUR
1000 grams of High Quality Pastry Flour (above)
180 grams of blanched, finely ground almond flour (not meal)
180 grams cornstarch
Whisk together all the ingredients and store in an airtight container.
These mixes are a Zerkle staple in our pantry. I’m sure you will enjoy baking with them as well. Leave comments below what you made with these flour mixes!
Thanks for stopping by!